Our parish relies on the generous donations of our parishioners to serve our community. Parishioners are invited to take part in our Offertory Envelope program by becoming registered members of the parish or to sign up for our Online Giving program for automated donations to be withdrawn from your account. However, you desire to contribute to our parish, we are grateful for each contribution.
Online Giving: A Secure & Convenient Way to Contribute to Your Parish
Online donations may be made at any time from the comfort of your own home or any place with internet access. Online donations are credited to your tax statement for the end of the year (except when made anonymously), and you can change your account preferences and donation amounts at any time. Benefits of Online Giving include:
- No need to hassle with checks or cash
- 24/7 web based access
- Easily schedule recurring donations to coincide with your pay period
- Credit card option allows you to take advantage of rewards such as air miles or cash bonuses
- No need to share bank account information because you enter it directly into the Online Giving secure site
- Allows you to give even if you are unable to attend parish services
- Contribution amount is easily adjusted as needed
- Option to remain anonymous
How Do I Get Started?
1. Create A New Account
Go to the Online Giving login page and click Create New Account.
2. Enter Your Account Information
The User ID must be 6-12 characters and contain both letters and numbers (such as smith78). The password you choose must be 8-16 characters and contain letters, numbers and at least one symbol such as !, @, & or *. Do not enter information for the Registration Code as that is for account administrators only.
Personal & Address Information
The e-mail address must be unique. You cannot use the same e-mail address for two different User IDs. Be sure to enter information in all boxes marked with a red asterisk (*), they are also highlighted in the example below for your reference.
You can add multiple payment methods with your preferred Bank Accounts and/or Credit Cards.
Setting Up Your First Gift
The setup wizard then guides you through the process of setting up your first gift. You can select from any of our funds including our Sunday Offering or our regular Second Collections.