Online Giving: A Secure & Convenient Way to Contribute to Your Parish
Online donations may be made at any time from the comfort of your own home or any place with internet access. Online donations are credited to your tax statement for the end of the year (except when made anonymously), and you can change your account preferences and donation amounts at any time.
Benefits of Online Giving include:
▪ No need to hassle with checks or cash.
▪ 24/7 web-based access
▪ Easily schedule recurring donations to coincide with your pay period.
▪ Credit card option allows you to take advantage of rewards such as air miles or cash bonuses.
▪ No need to share bank account information because you enter it directly into the Online Giving secure site.
▪ Allows you to give even if you are unable to attend parish services.
▪ Contribution amount is easily adjusted as needed.
▪ Option to remain anonymous.
If you need assistance call OSV Customer Service at:1-800-348-2886.
How do I get started? Go to https://www.osvhub.com/ourlady-camden/funds
- Select Create A New Account From the top of the page
- Enter Your Information to create the new account.
Create an Account
Then press create account.
- Login Information – The User ID must be 6-12 characters and contain both letters and numbers (such as smith78). The password you choose must be 8-16 characters and contain letters, numbers and at least one symbol such as ! @, & or . Do not enter information for the Registration Code as that is for account administrators only. Personal & Address Information The e-mail address must be unique. You cannot use the same e-mail address for two different User IDs. Be sure to enter information in all boxes marked with a red asterisk (), they are also highlighted in the example below for your reference.
Payment Information You can add multiple payment methods with your preferred Bank Accounts and/or Credit Cards.
- Setting Up Your First Gift The setup wizard then guides you through the process of setting up your first gift. You can select from any of our funds including our Sunday Offering or our regular Second Collections.